Saturday, September 12, 2009

How is my son almost a year

really? He is 9mo old. almost 9.5 mo? He is getting his 5th and 6th tooth. Today he was so cheery though. Lately he's been so grouchy. He played a ton today and giggled alot and then was a patient soul when I went to TWO different stores to get pumpkin, really, Safeway didn't have pumpkin or maybe I just couldn't find it but after 45 min of looking I left a full cart and went to the tride and true Super Target. And here I thought I'd be nice and give Safeway some business cause they have been sending us "come back" coupons. Nope, after today no more.

It drizzled today and Cade enjoyed it. Everytime we got out of the car Cade would giggle at the sprinkles falling on his head! It's fall all ready this time last year I was dying of excitement to have him.

Anyone know if I can load pics from my iphone right to my blog like I can facebook?

No comments: