Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Papa and Cade Grant


We went and saw Papa the other day at his store. It was so neat to go visit. Everyone there thought he was adorable, well of course he is, that's what I think! We wandered all around and Papa held him tight, a couple of gals were able to pry him from his arms but not for long! I know that Papa and Cade Grant (papa's namesake) will be the best of friends. Thanks Papa for being such a great daddy to me and such a great Papa all ready to your boy. The picture has a story behind it... We had fed Cade right when we got there. I knew he needed to burp but he holds it for 5-10-30 minutes or more. As soon as we handed Cade over to Papa he spit out his binki...so Papa tried to put it back in, well that wasn't the plan...Cade looked right at his Papa and belched LOUD!!! It was hilarious and for those of you that know boys, especially Sampier boys, know that such things are HILARIOUS in our house. So, being the photog that I am I snapped a great photo. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

What a beautiful baby, cousin! I'm so glad everything's going well for you. Your dad sure looks like a proud grandpa!

Anonymous said...

Brittany just showed me your blog and I absolutely adore it! Thanks for putting up all the pictures. Love the baby room.